Agile Workplace Staffing
Nashua , NH 03064
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The recruiter helps assign contract employees whose skills match customers' needs. The technical recruiter is is primarily responsible for meeting the customer's technical staffing needs.
Essential Functions -- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and contract employees by matching contract employees' skills with customers' needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of tasks unique to each specific customer account.
- Manages the order management process from receiving to completing a technical assignment.
- Comprehends complex job orders.
- Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
- Analyzes resumes and job applications accurately.
- Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
- Uses recruiting tools such as [applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software] to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates
- Enters skill code information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
- Makes key-skill resume submittals to acquire new or additional business.
- Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of customers and/or contract employees.
- Administers and/or coordinates service quality training and quality performance programs.
- Builds professional relationships with customers, contract employees and staff.
- Post all job orders to job boards