Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Recording Clerk Title Insurance
Rye Brook , NY 10573
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Judicial Title Insurance Agency LLC, a leading and long standing Title Insurance company, with headquarters in Westchester County, is looking to add a dynamic Recording Clerk to our team. The ideal candidate MUST be knowledgeable of Title Recording services.
Must have excellent customer service skills, proficient knowledge of on-line generation of ACRIS/Prep (City & County database) transfer documents, Accounts Receivable, be able to record documents with County Clerk and ability to cross-train within department. Responsibilities include:
- Reviews and analyzes documents prior to submission for recording. Documents must be accurate, complete, and in recordable form.
- Responsible for correcting and resubmitting rejected recordings.
- Issues checks to County Clerk for recordings.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable for recordings, which includes deposits, collections, and reconciling amounts received to amounts due to various County Clerks.
- Must be proficient in Westchester PREP and NYC ACRIS online systems for cover page and e-tax form creation.
- Frequent communication with clients.
- Distributes mail on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year Title Insurance Recording experience a MUST
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work well under pressure
- Must be quick with strong attention to detail
- Good math skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment (i.e. copy, fax, scanner, printer)
- Willingness to learn and help out where needed
Health Benefits, 401(k), PTO, company perks
Please Include Cover Letter with Salary Expectations
No Agencies Please
Judicial Title Insurance is is committed to providing the highest quality product and flawless service. Your dedication and hard work is rewarded with us.