Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Reciept, Supply Accessory Assistant
Hemisphere Design Works
Muskegon , MI 49440
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
By following our instincts and our passion for the outdoor lifestyle, Hemisphere Design Works has merged with another great company and lands us one of North Americas largest lines of all-season recreational products. We specialize in making water vessels that run on HUMAN POWER!
Each product is made to deliver performance, value, and ease of use that allows our customers to take control on the water and live out their outdoor adventures.
Will you be the HUMAN POWER that FUELS the production of high-quality water vessels that exceed our customers expectations?
Seeking a detail oriented person with proven math skills to join our shipping department at our Pontaluna location.
As a receipt, supply accessory assistant you will perform a variety of shipping and receiving tasks. Verify materials received are as ordered and route incoming items to appropriate departments/locations. Prepare items for shipment ensuring cost effective courier services. Lead the work of shipping and receiving personnel performing related work.
- Assist in all aspects to Accessory Supervisor
- Procure required product from storage or assembly, based on customer service order requirements and open order reports
- Arrange and coordinate pick-up requirements, route trucking carriers on dates specified. Process all UPS shipments in Commerce Hub & SPS
- Enter all product packers/receivers into visual
- Submit all FedEx ground claims from customer
- Communicate any discrepancies or errors with received products and customer service parts with respective department heads.
- Assist parts pullers for accurate and on time deliveries, product pulls and packaging specifications
- All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre employment drug screening and a pre employment background check which will determine eligibility for employment
- Strong computer skills, math and reading
- Logistics routing experience
- Excellent customer service
- Previous inventory and shipping experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Have reliable transportation
- Opportunity for growth! Our supportive teams are dedicated to professional development and offer many opportunities to expand your knowledge, allowing you to advance during your career with us
- Medical -with access to MedNow 24/7 Virtual Care- Dental, and Vision Plans Available
- 401 K with employer match
- Positive-Friendly Culture with a casual dress code