Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Receptionist/Greeter NYS DMV Yonkers DistrictOffice
Global Empire LLC
Yonkers , NY 10701
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Receptionist/Greeterfor a contract position in Yonkers, New York.
Client Facility: New York State DMV Yonkers DistrictOffice, 1 Larkin Plaza, NY 10701
Work Shifts:Daily hours will be Monday- Friday, 9:30 am- 6 pmwith half-hour unpaid lunch
Assignment Duration:10/05/2018 to 09/30/2020
Assessingreason for visit
Directing customers to appropriate office area for assistance(including restrooms)
Keeping front of office neat and tidy, notifying staff when restrooms needs attention
Distributing pens and applications
Thanking departing customers for their visit
Other similar duties as assigned
Dress Code:Neat appearance and dress. Tan/beige khakis and white collared shirt required (Polosare OK). No sneakers, but comfortable shoes are acceptable. Employee will be provided with additional required uniform items (vest, nametag, etc.)
- This is a standing position; candidate must be able to withstand standing 4 hours or more without a break
- Good Communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming attitude
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Receptionists/Greeters are not expected to have prior DMV knowledge, but will receive specialized training for the position upon placement.
- Receptionists/Greeters may need to interact with unhappy or dissatisfied customers, therefore, employee must be tolerant while conveying an authoritative attitude.
- Receptionists/Greeters must be able to identify when to refer a particularly difficult customer to a supervisor.