Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Symphony Post Acute Network
Chicago , IL 60614
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphony Post Acute Network is looking for a dynamic and dependable RECEPTIONIST
to join our team! Symphony specializes in long-term care and assisted living services. We deliver quality outcomes for the residents in our care and are a family-oriented operation that is the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
.Overall Job Description
Greet all visitors and guests by welcoming them and directing them appropriately, answer and address all incoming calls and maintain clerical responsibilities. Job Requirements:
Candidate must have the following:
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience working in Healthcare industry preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to follow instructions
- Maintain basic knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Passion for helping others
- Excellent customer service
- Team work qualities
- Competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), vacation, and sick time
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Work for a company recently awarded as the Best Place to Work
Apply online by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony Residences of Lincoln Park 2437 N Southport Ave., Chicago, IL 60614