Las Vegas , NV 89101
Posted 3 weeks ago
Essence Vegas announces the invitation to submit resumes/CV's for the position of Part-Time Receptionist. Processing of candidates will occur throughout the year on an ongoing basis. The pool of candidates from this recruitment may be used to fill vacancies for the classification of Part-Time Receptionist for up to one (1) year.
Essence Receptionists are the first impressions a guest receives when entering our locations. The Receptionist primary goal is to exceed guest service standards and make them feel welcome and valued. The ideal candidate for this role will be an effective communicator, well organized, people person, detail oriented, strong problem solver, and attentive and responsive to the dispensaries needs.
NOTE: Eligible candidates will be contacted via phone or e-mail only if moving forward to the interview process. If you are not contacted, your resume/CV will remain active for a period of six (6) months.
- Acknowledge patients and guests immediately upon arrival by looking up and smiling.
- When patient or guest are within hearing range, greet them appropriately welcoming them to Essence.
- Request the patient/guest's drivers license to verify legal age for entering the dispensary.
- Ensure data entry is captured and input in a consistent format.
- Share expert product knowledge with teammates and customers.
- Assist with keeping in-store, Weedmaps, Greenrush, etc. menus up-to-date.
- Notify managers of offices supplies that are needed.
- Ensures all reception areas are neat, clean, and organized. Checks that the entrance and lobby of the dispensary meet standards.
- Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of three (3) years of clerical or receptionist experience is required. Ideal candidates will have worked directly in a high-volume office or retail setting. Internal candidates must have been in their current position for at least three (3) months and have no disciplinary actions during the last six (6) months.
- Knowledge of state marijuana policies and laws. Basic knowledge of cannabis products is needed. Previous experience working in a cannabis retail setting is ideal.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to accurately record data.
- Ability to answer a multi-phone line system.
- Ability to keep a friendly, calm, and helpful demeanor in high-stress situations and a continuously fast-paced environment.
- High integrity and honesty
- Technology savvy with computer/iPad, software including Microsoft Office. Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervisor or as part of a team is required.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, this includes day, swing, late-night, weekend, and holiday shifts as scheduled.
- Must maintain Nevada Agent work cards and other requirements set by the city, i.e.: key employee status.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
For eligible employees, our company offers a unique total rewards package that few cannabis companies can match, including competitive pay, insurance coverage for medical, dental and vision care, paid vacation & selected holidays, and an employee discount program.
Essence Vegas & Desert Grown Farms provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Essence Vegas & Desert Grown Farms complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.