Hours: 8am- 4:30 pm Monday -Friday
Spanish Speaking a plus!
1.Deliver excellent customer service and professionalism at all times.
2.Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
3.Provides assistance to all Managers and Directors, preserving the confidential nature of items of which he/she has knowledge.
4.Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquires.
5.Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, and giving instructions.
6.Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
7.Maintain the files, supplies, postage, printers and general office condition in an orderly manner.
8.Accept and sign for packages and distribute mail.
10. Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
11. Collect, sort, and deliver mail.
12. Maintain weekly census report when needed.
13. Manage MHH Reception Email.
14. Maintain and update a weekly Master Roster when needed.
15. Coordinate catering for meetings as needed.
16. Assists in data entry as needed.
17. Prepare quarterly newsletter as needed.
18. Prepare monthly on-call calendar as needed.
19. Maintain up-to-date log of supplies and order new supplies as needed.
20. Confirm on-call Managers when working Saturday and Sunday.
1.Minimum of two years experience preferably in home health or health care; graduation from a one- or two-year business college preferred.
2.Must be at least 18 years of age.
3.Demonstrates knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Mission Healthcare Services Inc