Receptionist (Ministry Organization)
Atlanta , GA 30334
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
*ThinkWise Talent Solutions, an HR consulting firm devoted to helping organizations facilitate change and optimize performance and productivity, is pleased to be assisting TMS Global in their search for a Part-Time Receptionist.*
This job description is a summary of the job duties and expectations that are essential to the successful evaluation of the job. It is not intended to be complete in detail. Individuals classified on this job are expected to perform all the duties listed and, on occasion, may be required to perform other functions of higher or lower skill level not included in this job description.
Standard of Behavior:
Employment with TMS Global is a privilege and a culture. All people on staff must be gifted in sharing the love of God through joyful service to those in need of our care and attention. A professional and loving commitment to promoting of TMS Global’s mission and ministries is a minimum standard of behavior.
Reporting Major Duties and
Relationship: Office Manager.
The Receptionist is a key position as it serves visitors by answering phones, greeting guests and performing light administrative tasks. This is a Part-Time position: hours would be Mondays-Thursdays, 12:00pm-4:30pm EST and Fridays, 12:00pm-3:30pm EST. The pay for this position is between $12-15/hr.
1) To live a lifestyle that is above reproach and worthy of the calling of Jesus Christ. To live in
accordance with the faith statement and core values of TMS Global.
2) Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
3) Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
4) Maintains office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory levels;
anticipates supplies needed; places orders for supplies, verifies receipt of supplies; and monitors office equipment.
5) Performs administrative tasks as requested.
6) Any other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED.
- One-year experience working in an office, or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, and reports changes as needed.
- Routinely demonstrates superior customer service skills.
- Answers the telephone in a timely and polite manner.
- Communicates with customers in a courteous, professional, cooperative and mature manner.
- Must be highly professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective communicator.
- Dedicated to follow-thru and results.
- The ability to work independently and in a group setting, high integrity, reasonable and thoughtful judgment, a sense of urgency and analytical and intuitive skills.
- Proficiency in the operation of a computer keyboard (30 WPM minimum) and ability to work
- effectively with Microsoft Office Products.
- Must have full range of body motion with the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, stand, stoop, stretch, lift, and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Have the hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity needed to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and calculator.
• Physical Requirements:
• Work should require light to moderate physical activity with a reasonable amount of repetitive motion.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.