Los Angeles , CA 90025
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Main Responsibility: Responsible for reception area and overall daily operations of facility (greeting guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with concerns, booking appointments, checking in the guest, and charging for services performed).
- Be on time for your shift.
- Provide top level guest service for all. (providing accurate and detailed descriptions of services and appointment cancellation policies, greeting all guests, actively promoting services, enhancements, membership, and retail).
- Properly open and close boutique each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel massage appointments.
- Utilize computers with skill and proficiency and only for business purposes.
- Maintain cash register bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s first name throughout the phone conversation.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a healthy workplace.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests that require attention.
- Detail-oriented and can multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic and and has excellent customer service skills.
- Basic math and money handling skills.
- Has a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Has good communication, listening and computer skills.
- Team player.