Interior Logic Group, Inc.
Scottsdale , AZ 85250
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionists duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus. Ultimately, a Receptionists duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Monthly Team Workouts.
- Monthly Sunrise Hikes.
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Free Organifi product.
- 401K Plan with Company Match.
- Continuing Education Sponsorship.
- Weekly in-office Yoga.
- Employee Perks Program throughout San Diego.