Houston , TX 77041
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Greet guests entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations, always requiring them to sign in first.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update company wide appointment calendar.
- Collect, sort, date stamp, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- Maintain supplies for production room, postage machine and printer cartridges (including maintaining at all times the emergency supply kit)
- Perform general office maintenance duties such as keeping kitchen, conference rooms and lobby tidy, taking care of plants
- Order business cards for new hires.
- Setup work space for new hires.
- Update phone lists, update employees birthdays and anniversary list and notify the team on people's birthdays and anniversaries
- Order lunches or snacks for onsite business meetings and help with organizing team events.
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by the company managers from time to time.
- Communication- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others
- Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Friendly- Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Organized- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Tolerance- Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
One to two years related experience
$8.00 per hour
Our job openings provide opportunities to be part of a team that provides award-winning, innovative technologies which clean the world's most precious resource - water. Headworks offers exposure to Best-in-Class technologies, on-going career development and advancement potential, and competitive compensation. If you are interested in being part of a team whose mission it is to improve and increase water resources around the world, come join us! We are one of the most diverse business environments in the United States as acknowledged by Diversity Business.Com and an equal opportunity employer.