Our State of the Art Child Development Center is seeking a Receptionist for to greet parents and children. Must have the ability to work with total staff to promote the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional well-being of the children we serve through holistic daily programs designed to enhance healthy age-appropriate development.
• Performs front office duties (reception, phones, granting visitors/staff access to the site): Answer main switchboard and respond to visitors of the Child Development Center
• Maintains comfort of lobby/waiting area
• Responsible for ordering office supplies and assisting staff with clerical duties as needed or required
• May perform a variety of functions, including data entry, and communication regarding facilities management
• Provides information and assistance to the public in a courteous manner and with sensitivity to the Agency’s audience and expectation
• Communicates effectively with all individuals and handles calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency
• Maintains calendars for all meeting rooms at the TCDC campus and may assist with ensuring workgroups are accommodated with other needs, and or requests relative to meeting
• Processes all incoming facsimiles, scanned documents, etc.; disseminates appropriately to Agency recipients
• Assist with metering, mailing outgoing mail, and distributing incoming mail; maintain mail/copy rooms
• Manages petty cash process and reporting, collects and receipts client payments
• Assists in coordinating volunteer support
Must have a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of administrative experience. Must be familiar with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Must have ability to interact calmly and tactfully with the public and internal customers. Must have a clear speaking voice and fluency in the English language. Knowledge of Spanish language helpful. Must be able to work independently when appropriate and have the ability to coordinate responsibilities with others when needed.
A valid driver’s license in the state of permanent residence, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required. No calls please.
To apply: https://www.thompsoncff.org/open-positions/
Thompson seeks to maintain an inclusive diverse workforce. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Thompson Child &Amp; Family Focus