Receptionist Administrative Assistant
U.S. Truck Driver Training School
Sterling Heights , MI 48312
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Reports to: School Director
The primary job responsibility is to serve as an assistant to the staff of the Admissions Department while working closely with other departments within the school by assisting them in meeting and exceeding expectations of the school.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Communicate on a regular basis with the School Director
- Greet and direct customers/calls to all departments including: Admissions, Training, Testing, Financial Services, & Career Services.
- Responsible for complete and effective tracking, entry, and assignment of all leads at the front desk including walk-ins, inquiry calls, etc.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all office supplies, brochures, & new student application
- Daily messages via email to appropriate departments (ex. student calling in sick, late to class, etc.)
- Ability to control lobby traffic
- Maintain clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and other internet based applications.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task & demonstrate excellent customer service
- 40 Hours per week, 52 weeks per calendar year.
- Monday- Friday 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
- Consistently reports to work on time, prepared to perform duties of the positions, and must be appropriately dressed in business/business casual attire.