VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00Company Overview
As one of the largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today!
Shift: Monday-Friday; 11:00am - 7:30pm with overtime as needed.
HD Supply Offers:
* Monday – Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
* Competitive Pay
* Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
* 14 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day)
* Sick Leave
* Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
* Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion – all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Perform general warehouse operations and support management by acting as first line of assistance for associates. Dependent on volume/size of the facility, may have specialized tasks or have a generalized role working in all departments. This position may require operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation may be done consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position, HD Supply may run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. If this position requires operation of a Company Vehicle, an acceptable MVR report is a requirement.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Coaches and trains lower level warehouse associates on the proper execution of warehouse duties, ensures policies and procedures are followed.
* Exhibits detailed knowledge of all warehouse roles and is qualified in all aspects of warehouse operations.
* Safely operates forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, and transportation of goods, operate pallet jacks, or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products.
* Verifies and enters data into the system.
* Maintains condition of work area.
* Stocks product in designated location or locates to pull correct quantities to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity and accuracy goals.
* May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory, order layout, data entry, and load trucks considering cubic weight, size and characteristics of load.
Nature and Scope
* May modify processes to resolve situations.
* Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises independent judgment to determine best approach to achieve desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor or direct "customers" of the process
* Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior level support personnel. Contributes to employees professional development but does not have hiring/firing authority.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, using a 10-key or calculator, bending or squatting.
* Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort.
* Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
* Technical certification or Associates degree may be required in some areas. Generally 5 to 7 years of experience in related area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
The Warehouse Team Lead serves as a hands-on "Team Captain" in his or her respective department. The Warehouse Team Lead may be responsible for general warehouse duties, in addition to coaching and training lower level warehouse associates, motivating the team to reach set metrics, and maintaining the condition of the immediate work area. Set metrics include, but are not limited to: Safety, Productivity, Quality, and a Clean Workplace.
* At least 1-2 years of warehouse experience.
* Ability to professionally lead staff by example and handle light supervisory duties. Familiar with training and coaching techniques.
* Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities, or procedures.
* Ability to think and take constructive action in work-related matters.
* Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) (i.e. Order Picker, Cherry Picker, Reach Truck, Lift Truck, Clamp Truck, and/or Forklift).
* Willingness to work in multiple departments as assigned.
* Ability to motivate both yourself and others while having FUN!
VIEW JOBS10/26/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-24T00:00Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Gap Tech drives innovative retail, e-commerce and global enterprise technology for our headquarters operations and our five iconic brands across the world. We push boundaries. We challenge the status quo. Innovation sits at the core of everything we do. And we're not here just to execute; we're here to learn and grow. As individuals, we're passionate, diverse, innovative and wickedly talented. As a team, we're making amazing things happen in our offices, our stores and our communities. We are diversifying our talent globally and expanding our reach by opening a technology hub in Hyderabad, India. Growing over time, this center will become critical in enabling technology that powers Gap Inc. business globally.
In this role, you will lead the Network Engineering/Ops team and run Gap's Global Distribution/Fulfillment centers. As people leader first and delivery manager second, this leader must not only build a great team but also inspire and lead them. You will be responsible for technical and architecture implementation against the agreed scope and quality of the end product delivered. Works closely with Network Director, Architects, Product manager and Scrum Master to balance product architecture and delivery timeline.
* Design, monitor, maintain, and build out Gap's distribution/fulfillment center network Infrastructure
* Owns end-to-end quality of their product(s) jointly with Product manager and architecture
* Owns and maintains technical roadmaps for their product(s)
* Drive simple and scalable approach to new technology solutions using automation to enable the organization to easily deploy and operate new features, capabilities and functionality
* Demonstrated ability to innovate and operate outside the comfort zone of established methods and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to gain immediate credibility at all levels both inside and outside the organization and develop lasting, productive and collaborative relationships
* Build a high performing build & run team that operates with a culture of business and customer centricity
* Ensures that metrics appropriate to measure their product(s) health are produced, reviewed and understood (SLAs, Availability, performance metrics, NPM, etc.)
* Excellent communication and influencing skills including the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external executives, and both technical and non-technical audiences
* Proven success working across organizational and geographic boundaries Provide technical leadership, mentoring and coaching for all staff and foster a culture of accountability, innovation and team building
* 10+ years' experience managing complex Network infrastructure especially in large scale supply chain / distribution centers
* At least 5+ years of experience in a Leadership role building and managing high performing teams
* Experience in one or more Infrastructure automation technologies (automating network and host provisioning)
* Experience with material handling and other relevant logistics/supply chain technologies/platforms
* Experience with DevOps & ITIL approach in running a superior service operations & delivery function.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks or projects to align with the strategic objectives and with business goals.
* Demonstrated ability to assign recurring tasks and to utilize metrics to measure effectiveness.
* Thorough understanding of operational support processes, excellent business acumen and ability to direct team in dissecting and diagnosing complex problems.
* Proven record of building high performing teams
* Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required
* Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
* One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
* Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
* Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
* Employee stock purchase plan.*
* Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
* Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
* Family care programs.
* Commuter benefits.
* Pet Discount Program.
* For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00CEVA Logistics, one of the world's leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 44,000 employees in nearly 170 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network.
CEVA offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with CEVA and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence. CEVA people are passionate about supply chain management.
* Want to take your career to the next level?
* Want to make a difference in your workplace?
Come interview for an ON-THE-SPOT
Full-time, Long-term opportunities!
These are NOT temp, seasonal nor part-time positions.
& CALL TODAY
to be scheduled for your interview
2727 E. London-Groveport Rd
Groveport, OH 43125
PAY & SHIFT
$12.75/hr with various shifts available
CEVA's Excellent Benefits Package includes:
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Industry-Leading Full Benefits (Med/Vis/Den/STD/LTD)
* 401K with up to 5% Company Match
* and much more!!!
Manual loading and unloading of freight with the use of a pallet jack, hand truck or forklift, general labor, and warehouse maintenance. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
* Assist in receiving cargo by removing cargo from truck by hand, or using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack.
* May also use forklift.
* Verify and note the count and condition of cargo received.
* Accurately label freight to destination.
* Assist in segregating cargo received by account or intended location.
* Perform various manual labor functions such as hand-loading containers.
* Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
* Perform various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills: Essential Requirements
Education & Certifications
* High school education or GED Required.
* Less than one year related experience Required.
Certifications and Licenses
* Forklift Driver Certification Required.
* Valid state issued driver's license preferred.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
* Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
* Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds:
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Ability to drive and/or operate heavy equipment.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
* Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
* Balances team and individual responsibilities.
* Consistently at work and on time.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc.GroveportOH