A. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Responsible for adhering to requirements of:
a) OD-QA-206(CH) Inspection and Testing Procedure
b) OD-QA-208(CH) Control of Non-Conforming Product
c) OD-QA-211(CH) Product Identification and Traceability
d) OD-QA-214(CH) Quality Records
e) DI-QA-205 Receiving Inspection Operation Sheet (RIOS) Process
f) DI-QA-206(CH) Inspection and Testing, Age Sensitive Control Procedure
g) Form #842 Supplier Quality Requirements
h) 2-700199 PS/EMC Workmanship Standard
2.Performs dimensional and visual inspections using basic equipment and established procedures with minimum supervision of a higher inspector or supervisor (Use of RIOS and Visual Inspection Plans).
3.Interpret basic drawings and instructions.
4.Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments including an optical comparator
5.Must be dedicated to the quality function and possess a drive to enhance the quality of both the product and processes.
6.Be able to adapt to the use of new equipment and learn new product.
7.Perform other related duties and be flexible in the factory plant as assigned or business need.
8.Generate and perform Verification activities on Non-Conforming Material Reports.
9.Perform First Article Inspections as Required.
10. Perform Surveillance Audits as required.
11. Exposure to machine, electronic and componentry is desired.
12. Support Overtime as required or scheduled by Building FFM's or Supervisor. 13. Must have computer skills including the use of MS Suite and an ability to be comfortable using ERP/MRP applications.
14. Must be comfortable sitting for periods of time.
15. Must have high integrity, discipline and be a team player.
16. Vision, and technical tests to be administered as part of the interview process
17. If required, attend offsite training classes to maintain certification requirements.
18. IPC 600, 610 and JStandard certification preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent.