Rebate Analyst SR
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Madison , NJ 07940
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Rebate Analyst SR needs (3) to five (5) 5+ years’ experience
Rebate Analyst SR. requires:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field from an accredited college or university
- equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic accounting principles and practices.
- Data collection and analysis procedures and computational methods.
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Current Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Business, and personal computer hardware and software applications including SAP, CARS/IS, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Data collection and analysis procedures, and computational methods.
- Current Company pricing policies and contract process.
- Current Company chargeback policies and process.
- Current Company rebate policies and process.
- Company’s product lines and services.
- Customer Service and Public Relations methods and techniques.
- Principles and practices of accounting and auditing customer accounts. Current Good
- Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- Sales and customer service principles and practices in a business environment.
- Contract development, terms, conditions and compliance requirements.
Rebate Analyst SR. duties:
- Create weekly, monthly, ad hoc or other reports for tracking, monitoring and analyzing contract data for distribution to customers, management, or other departments.
- Filing documents, notifications and confirmation letters, and other correspondence for later reference and use.
- Communicating with departments or groups to share rebate information (e.g., communicate dispute issues to customer, Account Manager, and Contact Administration).
- Presenting information regarding rebates to relevant personnel in small group meetings.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems; respond to customer inquiries, provide requested data, etc.
- Identifying, seeking out, and obtaining information or data needed for customers’ inquiries by questioning others or using appropriate source materials.
- Process all rebates assigned.