Windermere Real Estate
Yakima , WA 98908
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Yakima office is looking for a professional Realtor to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Realtor's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value
- Proven track record of sales is plus
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- in 401K, discounted services, strong brand alignment
- Professional Training Includes pre-licensing, coaching, continued education, and specialization classes
- Integrated Tec Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs.
- Much more we can discuss in the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $60,000 to $85,000 (DOE)