Windermere Real Estate
Shelton , WA 98584
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Shelton office is looking for a professional Realtor to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Realtor's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Proven track record of sales
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech- Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing- Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss in the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $50,000 to $75,000 (DOE)