Windermere Real Estate
Yelm , WA 98597
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Yelm office is looking for a professional Realtor to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Realtor's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale.
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns.
- Proven track record of sales is plus
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech- Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing- Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss on the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $60,000 to $85,000 (DOE)