Windermere Real Estate
Vancouver , WA 98684
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Vancouver office is looking for a professional Realtor to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Realtor's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Evaluate the clients' desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions.
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability.
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Proven track record of sales
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Great customer service
- Strong listening skills
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Amazing Culture and Collaboration
- 401K plan Offered
- Mentoring Program Offered
- Professional Training Online and live continued education available
- Strong Support Team
- Designated Workstations
- Part-time (case-by-case basis)
- Estimated Commissions between $65,000 to $90,000 (DOE)