Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Real Estate Sales Manager - New Development On-Site Experience
Halstead Property Development Marketing, LLC
Brooklyn , NY 11216
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This job is located in Brookllyn, NY, in a new home condominium sales development project for a top tier development sales and marketing firm. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you do not have Previous On-Site new development SALES experience.
- Prequalify all buyers, give highly detailed and spot on presentations and sell condo homes while demonstrating excitement and enthusiasm.
- Be able to finesse and close high end buyers.
- Manage and motivate the sales team.
- Provide site and customer analytics and feedback.
- Conduct follow-up programs with customers within 24-48 hours to convert prospective buyers.
- Oversee the recording of all customer feedback and generate all client and company required status reports.
- Help negotiate team deals and present all offers to the Sponsor and interact with attorneys.
- Facilitate Broker outreach and marketing events.
- Actively engage and interact with co-brokers.
- Stay on top of the market and the competition and generate comp reports.
- Orchestrate the closing process: appraisals, welcome book, walk-throughs, etc.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings and work productively with the project teams.
- Responsible to be familiar with all site materials and the offering plan.
Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and negotiation skills.
Technically savvy and a keen attention to detail.
Very professional appearance.
Proven track record that demonstrates history of generating Real Estate sales that meet or exceed established goals.
Demonstrated ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, self-motivated and fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment.
Luxury new development sales experience and management is required.
Valid New York Real Estate license is necessary to apply.
Standard Company benefits offered