Real Estate Realtor
Windermere Real Estate
Stanwood , WA 98292
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. Our agents are continuously in pursuit of mastering their craft through ongoing training and in-house classes and events. We strive to bring each clients unique vision of happiness to life with outstanding professionalism, attention to detail, and an over-commitment to service. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and our communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day.
We are looking for a professional Real Estate Realtor to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Realtor's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Evaluate the clients' desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Great communication and social skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Have a servant's heart approach to customer service
- Have an abundance mindset
- 401K, discounted services, strong brand alignment
- Professional Training- Includes pre-licensing, coaching, continued education, and specialization classes
- Integrated Tech- Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing- Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs.
- Much much more we can discuss on the interview
- Compensation estimate is $75,000 to $100,000 (DOE)