Real Estate Realtor
Windermere Real Estate
Alameda , CA 94501
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Alameda office is looking for a professional Real Estate Realtor to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Realtor's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Proven track record of sales
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tec Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs.
- Much more we can discuss on the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $65,000 to $85,000 (DOE)