Real Estate Associate
Windermere Real Estate
Issaquah , WA 98027
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Issaquah office is looking for a professional Real Estate Associate to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Associate's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Great customer service
- Must be coachable
- Consultant approach to business
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Excellent Culture and Collaboration
- 401K plan Offered
- Excellent Support Team and Systems
- Lead Programs Offered
- Part-time (case-by-case basis)
- Estimated Commissions between $75,000 to $100,000 (DOE)