Real Estate Associate
Windermere Real Estate
Hillsboro , OR 97124
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Hillsboro office is looking for a professional Real Estate Associate to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Associate's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Proven track record of sales is plus
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Excellent Culture and Collaboration,
- Mentoring Program Offered
- Excellent Support Team and Systems
- Lead Programs Offered
- Part-time (case-by-case basis)
- Estimated Commissions between $65,000 to $90,000 (DOE)