Real Estate Associate
Windermere Real Estate
Snohomish , WA 98290
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Snohomish office is looking for a professional Real Estate Associate to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Associate's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic computer skills
- Proven track record of sales
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech- Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing- Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss on the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $50,000 to $75,000 (DOE)