Real Estate Agent
Windermere Real Estate
San Jose , CA 95125
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. Its a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our San Jose office is looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Agent's responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Determine client's needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Proven track record of sales
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech- Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing- Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss in the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $60,000 to $85,000 (DOE)