React.Js Front-End Web Developer
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lithios is looking for a React.js Front-End web developer interested in building intuitive web applications. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Lithios is a mobile and web software design/development shop located in Raleigh, NC. Lithios has experience building software for growth startups such as Silbo, Coworks, and Draft Kings as well as large corporate partners such as Intel, Bayer, and Cree. We specialize in developing custom software solutions for niche business problems.
- Strong proficiency in CSS, Bootstrap, Flexbox, and modern front end styling languages
- Eye for detail and clean design and user experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience integrating Stripe, Twilio, and other ancillary software services.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Thorough understanding or experience with React Native and its core principles is strongly preferred
- Experience building or extend backend preferred (Full Stack), specifically in Rails or Node.js
- Native iOS or Android experience is a bonus
- Bachelors in Computer Science preferred with advances degree a plus
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Local Raleigh, NC candidates preferred.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Beer on Fridays
- Team Lunches
- Flexible Vacation & Time off
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Mentorship and paid learning materials
- Home Office Supplies