React JS Developer
Transamerican Information Systems (Mastek)
Wayne , NJ 07470
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
React JS Developer
Location : Wayne, Nj
Duration:- 6+ Months
As mentioned above the UI development stack utilizes React/Redux running on Node/Express with Babel ES6 and SCSS/PostCSS transformatinos provided via WebPack and gulp. Code is versioned in git connected via Jenkins for Continuous integration. Projects are planned and run in an agile manner using Atlassian's core suite of integrated tools (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket). Development is done in teams grouped by feature with code reviews conducted on git pull request by the whole team enforcing living, shared coding standards.
- Specialize in building fully responsive components in Reactjs.
- Create utilities and data
Services following existing code for consistency.
- Evangelize team coding standards and help grow them through discussion and example.
- Collaborate product owners, designers and other engineers to ship quality, relevant features.
- Evaluate, and collaborate on improving existing front-end code, identifying areas for improvement.
- Demonstrate outstanding skills and knowledge in developing cross-browser / cross-platform features
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer with a focus in web UI and firm understanding of front end best practices.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Sketch/Photoshop and Zeplin.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON, YAML, HTTP, CORS/XSS, and browser APIs
- Regular use of version control systems (specifically git), and continuous integration Long standing experience with Nodejs build processes (preferably Gulp/Webpack)
- Familiarity with Nodejs, NPM and using package.json to share configuration
- Understanding of modular code structures (specifcially CommonJS, and ES6 import/export)
- Experience setting up RESTful applications
Thanks & Regards
TransAmerican Information System Inc
Direct: 972-635-3199 | email@example.com
860 Hebron Pkwy # 701,Lewisville, TX 75057
"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".