San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As an engineer at Evoke Giant, you will work on engineering projects across a range of exciting, new front and back end technologies such as websites using React.js, mobile apps, touch screens and HTML/CSS email development using React.js/Node.js build system.
Get into the trenches with a collaborative team to contribute technical architecture and deliver innovative solution across various marketing channels. With the goal of making a personal impact on better health outcomes for patients.
An Evoke Giant Engineer should have a passion for being collaboratively, positively, and most importantly to help people.
- Minimum 2 years of professional software engineering experience
- Passion for technology, and working in a diverse supportive team
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or similar
- Experience with backend technologies such as Node.js, PHP or similar
- Some experience with CRM marketing related deliverables such as emails and website relating
- Be a team player. Openly communicate ideas and be willing to listen to peers. Give and receive continuous feedback.
- Have product sense to drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ambition and drive to make a difference
- Ability to work within Sketch, Photoshop and other retailed tools
- Strong ability to manage a team of developers within a SDLC development framework to
- Experience with GIT, Unix/Linux, automation and Unit Testing (TDD and BDD)
- Experience with Serverless, Microservices, API integration
- Passionate about architectural system such a REST, Design Systems, and Design Patterns
- Experience with but not required Showpad, Veeva, Salesforce, Headless CMS, and Google Tag Manager, JIRA, Confluence, MS Word and Google Apps