Lubbock , TX 79401
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GolfSuites is seeking a hands-on Ranger for their golf entertainment venue. The Ranger is responsible upkeep and maintenance of the range to ensure guests experience FUN with passion while at the venue. The Ranger Team Member is always a team player while delivering a great experience to our guests.
GolfSuites Mission is to provide a FUN, Inclusive and Engaging golf-themed entertainment facility centered on FUN, Hospitality and Game improvement. With a promise to Deliver FUN with passion!
- Responsible for supporting the venue in the safe, daily operations of the range.
- Ensures all opening duties are completed in a timely manner, prior to guests arrival.
- Pick the range, including sweeping or raking the net areas inside and net and parking lot areas outside. Picking the range is done before opening, and frequently throughout the day.
- Drive the ball cart while picking the range, safely and efficiently.
- Fill picker and cart gas tanks, and report if gas is needed.
- To ensure maximum productivity and efficiencies associated with maintenance while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all ball rooms throughout the shift. Refill the ball washer weekly.
- Fills all ball containers (bags or automated containers) as needed.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the suites, including wiping down the touch screens, millwork, bag stands, ball holders and game related furniture. This is done at opening and continually throughout the day.
- Wipe down to sanitize, inspect and organize clubs in the suites in the correct order.
- Removing damaged clubs, report inventory of club repair and replacement needs.
- Monitor and replace tees in the correct position in the suites.
- Repair the nets as needed.
- Assist the facilities maintenance team members with maintenance when/where needed.
- At closing, pick, rake and shag the range clean.
- Prepare the suites for the next day by refilling ball holders on all floors.
- Monitor the flags and flagpoles for repair/replacement as required.
- Communicate with managers when there are incomplete tasks or needs to successfully complete all Ranger functions.
- Demonstrate GolfSuites Core Values: Fun, Friendly, Passionate, Engaging, Inclusive, Knowledgeable and Caring
- Deliver our Brand promise Deliver Fun with Passion
- Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Clean driving record and be able to pass drug screen
- Must have a high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Perform a variety range and suite cleaning and minor maintenance tasks.
Discussed during interview process
GolfSuites is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We maintain a Drug Free Workplace for the health and safety of our employees and guests.