Rail And Transportation Project Manager
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Your Key Responsibilities
Our client is one of the largest EPC firms in the nation.Touching oil and gas, mining, civil engineering, and much more.They are looking to expand their internal Rail Design team to meet their ever growing expansion in the Civil and O&G industries.
- Manage teams of up to 5 or more people
- Review and control project scope, schedule and budget for industrial rail projects
- Responsible for mentoring and professional development of junior staff
- Motivate staff to meet team goals and objectives
- Establish and meet goals and objectives for the team; contribute to communication planning
- Lead risk analysis, planning and control
- Contribute to risk management outcomes
- Develop progressively more-complex written reports
- Communicate with company staff on tasks and projects
- Experience managing business relationships at senior management level
- 10+ years experience in railway track engineering
- Must have a strong technical understanding of track alignment and track form design for standard trackwork, special trackwork, ballasted and non-ballasted track and associated grading and drainage
- Experience with grading, drainage, and track alignment design for mainlines, sidings, industrial yards and spur tracks, intermodal and transload facilities, subway, commuter and light rail transit
- Ability to complete conceptual plans, preliminary & detailed designs and cost estimating.
- Track construction, staging and phasing experience an asset.
- Local Transit and Heavy Rail project experience an asset.
- Design Build Experience preferred.
- Preferred Software experience - AutoCad, MicroStation, Civil 3D, In Roads, In Rail,MX Rail, Bentley Rail Track, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited University engineering program, or equivalent
- P.E. in the State of TX required.