Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Preventive Diagnostics is a fast-growing portable company expanding throughout the US.
We provide services to nursing homes, assisted livings and patient homes.
Full time and part time Portable Radiologic Technologist position available immediately in Philadelphia and other neighboring areas.
We are seeking X-Ray technicians who share our passion for providing exceptional services and care to our patients
- Knowledge of performing accurate x-rays as ordered by the clinician while practicing radiation safety
- Applicants must be able to thrive in a fast pace environment and be willing to be adaptive to the needs of our patients.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited radiological technologist school
- ARRT certified
- State license if required by the state
- Ability to work independently
- Traveling within areas agreed upon
- Team player
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
- Health Insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Holidays and Paid time off
- Flexible working days and hours
- Vehicle, EZ pass, x-ray equipment and gas card provided
- Top hourly rate
- New Grads welcome!