Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Kenosha , WI 53140
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Performing detailed inspections and testing on metal fabricated parts, components, and instruments using advanced gauges & measurement tools to validate product conformity.
- Inspection equipment not limited to micrometer, caliper, height gage, depth gage, dial bore gage, optical comparator.
- GD&T experience is a plus.
- Maintain inspection equipment and verify calibration.
- Complete all inspection documentation for components including first article inspections as required.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure DHR and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products
- As needed provide quality systems training and assistance to production employees.
- Dexterity, math skills, stamina, able to read and understand blueprints, customer requirements. Apply proper inspection techniques not limited to using micrometers, calipers, optical compactors, flatness gauges and other inspection measuring equipment needed for quality assessment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Knowledge of raw material specifications, production processes, and quality control.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as, autonomously.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Capable of handling stressful situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Maintain sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work.
- Sound understanding of the principles of the various products.
- Ability to read and understand blue print
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (SPECIALIZED):
- Experience in ISO/FDA quality concepts preferred
- Knowledge of documentation systems, archiving and control techniques
- Detail oriented with proven organization and coordination skills
- Strong computer skills, especially in a Windows operating environment
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player tendencies
- Ability to multi-task and have the flexibility to adjust workload to meet varying schedules
Temporary to hire for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer