Kenosha , WI 53142
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Conducts activities concerned with the quality assurance of assembling and/or packaging industrial processes, materials and products by performing the following duties.
KEY OUTCOMES (KPIS) OUTCOMES
- Ensure that product is packaged 100% according to customer specifications before it leaves the facility
- Completes documentation and applicable forms in appropriate timeframe
- Communicate next steps to production in a timely manner
- Ensure that procedures are followed and quality specifications are maintained on various assigned lines.
- Uses BOM (Bill of Materials) and shop sample to get information such as size, weight, quantity, and/or appearance of product.
- Observes that all components are correct, present, and in correct position in the packaging and assembly process.
- Looks for possible defects in components such as dirt, tears, cracks, color variations, or other mismarking that vary from specifications or sample.
- Performs courtesy inspections on a supplier related product or material by randomly pulling a component out of the assembly process and ensuring it complies with specifications.
- Completes various audit forms.
- Documents data obtained during all quality activities consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate deviations, instructions, corrective action required.
- Assist in attainment of company and customer quality requirements.
- Is authorized to stop production if inspection and/or audits indicate non-compliance to internal and/or external specifications.
- Calm under pressure
- Strategic thinking/Visioning
- Attention to detail
- Proactivity / Takes initiative
- Work ethic
- Open to Criticism / Other ideas
- Oral communication
- Team work
- Knowledge of the industry
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 6 months 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read BOM (Bill of Material)
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Temp-to-hire has to meet 420 hours.
- $12.50 upon hire
- Health, dental, and vision - after 90 days
- Short and long term disability insurance at no cost.
- Basic life insurance plan.
- 401K is 3% full match 50% match up to 5%