Unique Staffing Solutions
Cedar Falls , IA 50613
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Coordinate the development of quality objectives and provide a strategic plan for their accomplishment.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Plan, promote, and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Ensure completion of jobs by being able to understand and interpret geometric dimensioning.
- Coordinate the production of jobs by being able to write and audit procedures affecting the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Science.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in quality management roles preferably in industrial manufacturing environments.
- The engineering background is a must-have.
- Manufacturing experience in CNC or fabrication is a must-have.
- Experience working with a structured, robust QMS and able to demonstrate the ability to use QMS tools to impact outcomes.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Quality Manager, engineering, business, science, management, quality, CNC, fabrication, QMS manufacturing, engineering