Dedham , MA 02026
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Quality Manager (food products) Job in
Client is an Importer, packer and distributor of 500 artisan Mediterranean specialty food products that sell to food service, retail and as bulk ingredients to manufacturers.
- Plan, coordinate and direct the comprehensive QA program to safeguard product quality and safety.
- Develop and implement SQF program.
- Manage the total Quality Control plan, HACCP plan and SQF program.
- Work with existing and new suppliers on approved suppliers management plan Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP).
- Manage internal documentation.
- Plan, prepare and participate in all audits including, organic, kosher, customer, FDA, intern audits and 3rd party.
- Maintain product specifications.
- Train employees on quality assurance, food safety and sanitation.
- Assist the Sales Department with samples, product specs, R&D.
- Contribute to development of new products and processes with a focus on food safety and quality control and labeling.
- Assist in operations, inventory management and shipping and the implementation of new processes.
- Handle customer relations focused on quality control documentation and customer complaints.
- BS Science degree
- 5+ years’ work experience, previous SQF practitionerexperience required.
- Certifications: HACCP, PCQI, SQF practitioner, Better Process Control.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred.