Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Delaware , OH 43015
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full-time opening for a Quality Engineering Manager in Delaware, OH.
This position is full-time/permanent and pays 75K (DOE) annually.
The Quality Manager will manage and control quality through the use of APQP, Lean Manufacturing, PPAP, SPC, Six Sigma tools. Will oversee attainment of ISO14001 and 9001 certifications to ensure customer requirements are exceeded, while supporting the policies and standard operation procedures.Job Description
- Establish and maintain communication with other team members and support departments
- Define quality criteria with development of limit samples
- Establish and maintain lab procedures and training
- Oversee necessary external lab testing including calibrations
- Create, maintain and monitor nonconforming material procedure
- Monitor corrective actions and problem solving, root cause analysis
- Establish and maintain work instructions
- Preparation of PPAP with follow up
- Inspection of all trial parts and new launches
- Create, maintain, and monitoring of all quality related documentation
- Track and report QPR/QPI and reflect measures in internal documents
- Process capability evaluations, summarize and report findings, suggestions for improvements
- Reliability evaluations, tensions, fireproof and weather chamber testing
- Manage ISO requirements including: document control, internal audits (ISO9001, 14001, TS16949, CCAP, etc. as appropriate) and management review
- Create and monitor rework procedure which includes training and observation
- Shop floor management, verify implementation of check sheets, manage 5S, establish action plan
- Prepare monthly reports including: PPM, internal defect report, performance data, other as required.
POSITION REQUIREMENTSSKILL (Ability to do the job)
- Interface with customers and taking responsibility for corrective action and ongoing compliance for customer specifications.
- Establish and maintain policy manual, document control
- Quality policy and objectives
- Negotiate supplier debit memos
- Tooling cost recover initial and design change
- Customer satisfaction
- New employee training
- Development and training of quality personnel
- Managing 4M change
- Attaining annual budget, implement cost improvement activity, business context and profitability
- Skill up training
- Perform other duties as required (other projects or assignments requested)
- China Certification for Automotive Products (CCAP) specific responsibilities
- Ensure product consistency and conformity between product and standard
- Correctly use CCC certificate and mark and ensure continuous validity of certificate status of products affixed with CCC mark
- Approved changes to COP plans and the annual operation summary report of COP plan
- Follow up most current revision of compulsory certification implementation rules and product certification standards, issuance and revision of other relevant certification documents.
- Keep the valid status of CCC certificates
- Track the result of nation or provincial surveillance sampling check
- Ensure the product with certification mark are produced to conformity with the standards according to which they have been certified
- Ensure documented procedure to ensure that the compulsory certification are kept and used appropriately.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with team members and support staff
- Knowledge of quality assurance analytical tools
- Knowledge of computer applications including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed to meet production requirements
- Ability to make independent decision on the companys behalf
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to travel to customers and / or suppliers to deal with various issues
- Must be able to obtain US Passport for travel outside United States