Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Phoenix , AZ 85001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects in-process, in-coming and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards unitizing a high powered microscope.
- Working from blueprints, military specs, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures, determines acceptance, rejection or rework requirements of unit.
- Prepares and maintains inspection reports and records.
- Enters yields data.
- May be required to conduct daily audits.
- Regular attendance is required.
- May be assigned to work overtime when required.
Minimum/Basic Job Qualifications
- Basic reading, writing and math ability (English language).
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and ERP systems.
- Attention to detail and high quality standards a must.
- Works well in a team and with other departments.
- Must be able to pass color and near vision tests with or without corrective devices. (Post offer)
- Requires high school education or equivalent, and a minimum of three years related quality assurance experience in an electronics manufacturing company.
- Must have knowledge of IPC-610.
- Must have experience with and be able to use optical microscope for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of Mil-Std 883, J-STD-001 preferred.