Vandalia , OH 45377
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Has primary responsibility for inspecting 100% of completed product for all component aspects identified on a supplied print to an AQLS level of 1.0.
Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Identify Critical Criteria
- Assisting with touch up/repair as needed
- Complete all required documentation/ sign off on every DJ
- Maintaining correct defect notation
- Ensure product containers are marked correctly
- Read prints and take measurements to verify product dimensions
- Communicate effectively
- Dispose of defects appropriately
- Requires continuous mental and visual attention to duties and safety procedures.
- Ability to detect defects and equipment issues and react quickly per SOPs.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic math skills required.
- Able to operate measurement devices and high speed equipment,
- Able to interpret operating instructions.
- Must read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to operate a computer.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment, perform set ups and PMs.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Standing only work environment.
- Maturity to appreciate and respect hazards.
- Prefer minimum of 3 months inspection experience
- Must be capable of working independently and have the capability to recognize and correct problems/issues with little supervision.
- Works closely with the Printer.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, timely.
- Must be capable and willing to work with other departments, escalate issues timely.
- Position requires standing 8 hours +/-
- Medical benefits start the day you start! No waiting period!
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Savings Program
Who is Johnson Electric?
Johnson Electric is among the world's largest providers of motion subsystems and motion components including DC motors, brushless motors, synchronous motors, piezo motors, solenoids, micro switches and flexible circuits.
Johnson Electric has two operating divisions aligned with the broad markets served:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
These operating groups are aligned with industry trends and focus on specific application segments such as engine and transmission for APG and home technologies and power tools for IPG. We have provided billions of motor switch and flex circuit products for hundreds of different applications. Supporting our customers worldwide are sixteen R&D centers located in Hong Kong, China, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, the UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric is fully vertically integrated and has an annual production capacity of over one billion motors and motion subsystems from its manufacturing footprint across more than a dozen countries.