Quality Inspector - Incoming Raw Materials
New Albany , OH 43054
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Under general supervision, performs quality inspections and testing of all incoming raw materials in accordance with established procedures. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential Apply now!
- Verifies documentation for accuracy and that all information matches (P.O receipt, COA, containers and proper labeling).
- Retrieves required number of samples using aseptic procedures from each lot as per Voyant Beauty specifications and sends to the QC lab.
- Conducts all analytical tests required based on each material characteristics.
- Disposition items either Approves or rejects materials as required.
- Understand, exercise and enforce all cGMP and safety requirements and procedures
- Monitor, and evaluate all documented test results, and batch adjustments, recommending corrective action or change control as required.
- Other tasks or special projects as assigned by supervisor
- High school Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in a fast-paced FDA regulated, cGMP manufacturing environment and demonstrated consumer goods product knowledge.
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Bilingual highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary including weekends.