Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Scherdel Sales & Technology
Muskegon , MI 49442
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The SCHERDELGroup is a fast-growing, independent and family-owned global spring supplier with 54 locations worldwide. The company offers an extensive portfolio, including metal forming, assembly and joining technology, machine and tool design and construction as well as surface technology. The product range is enhanced by our extensive research and development services. When dealing with customers and in its role as an employer, SCHERDEL focuses on safety, reliability, trust and continuous development. The stable sales growth and the long-term retention of staff at the company show us that we are on the right track for our future. Come grow with us!
Reports directly to the Quality Manager and is responsible with assisting in all aspects of daily quality topics to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet customer specifications and achieve superior quality and reliability levels.
- Participate in new part launch, and engineering changes to ensure quality issues are addressed.
- Provide PPAP documentation as required by customer for new part launch, and engineering changes, and annual re-certification.
- Participate in process development of new product.
- Participate in development of the PFMEA.
- Develop control plans per print requirements, and PFMEA outcomes.
- Develop inspections requirements per print specification in CAQ
- Develop work instructions as required.
- Train plant personnel on work instructions as required.
- Lead and direct corrective actions.
- Initiate root cause analysis tools as needed, 5Y, 8D, fishbone.
- Interact with customer as required on the status of the corrective action.
- Disposition of non-conforming product as required
- Track warranty issues until conclusion.
- Perform gage R&R per ANOVA method as required on load/torque testers, comparator, calipers, micrometers, Keyence, gage blocks, and gages.
- Perform capability studies as required.
- Dimensional layouts as required.
- Perform cycle testing, hot set testing as required.
- Develop parameters for process verification as required.
- Customer/supplier visits as required.
- Participate in all audits, customer, internal, surveillance, supplier, and ISO14001
- Access customer websites, and upload information as required.
- Understand and follow procedures of IATF16949, and ISO14001.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Team oriented, work effectively and efficiently within the team and across organizational boundaries as required.
Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent work experience required. Statistical analysis, precision measurement, and process capability studies will become an intricate part of the quality assurance program; therefore, formal education in courses related to these areas such as mathematics, statistics, Six Sigma, and industrial processes are essential for this position.
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term, Long-term, and Accident insurance available
401k + 5% dollar-for-dollar company match after 6 months of service
Two weeks of vacation after 90 days