Kleen Test Products Port Washington , WI 53074
Kleen Test Products is in search of a highly-driven and passionate QC Line Tech Lead on 3rd shift. In this role, you will assist in providing direction to QC Line Techs to meet expected shift requirements at KTP. You will help ensure that the site complies with all regulatory, customer and KTP requirements as they relate to quality systems and quality of the product.
- Help to ensure compliance to Regulatory, Customer and Kleen Test Products quality systems requirements.
- Assist the Quality Systems Manager or Supervisor in the direction all activities of Quality Department personnel.
- Communicate to production management the status of quality issues as it relates to the specific shift or line operators.
- Assist in the disposition on all raw materials, components and finished products as directed by the Quality Systems Supervisor.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Master Product Records for all products manufactured at the facility.
- Conduct routine audits of department results and records to ensure regulatory, customer and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Train new hires and transferees in the correct procedures and policies to be followed by QC Line Techs.
- Maintain and promote strong work ethics and uphold all KTP policies and procedures.
- Perform any quality inspections or testing as required.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement ideas.
- A strong commitment to working safely!
- A strong eye with attention to detail!
- Strong interpersonal skills plus strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong mathematical skills-fractions, percentages, ratios etc.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint) as well as Google Suite.