Quality Control Intern (Part-Time)
Kleen Test Products
Port Washington , WI 53074
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kleen Test Products has an immediate Quality Control (QC) Intern (Part-Time) job opening at our Port Washington, WI Location!
The Quality Control Intern will assist the quality department with various small projects and administrative tasks.
Schedule will be ~10 hours weekly Monday through Friday
What to expect as a KTP QC Intern?
- assist with filing, scanning, and sorting quality documents
- cross reference quality documents to spreadsheets
- dispose of old retain materials
- assist with small administrative projects
What comes next?
- Easy to apply- Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app
- Interview- Meet your future team!
- Quick hire- Start as early as tomorrow!
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information
- Exceptional organizational skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
This position is not be eligible for our traditional benefit offerings.