Quality Control Inspector
HR1 Recruiting And Consulting, Inc
Hollywood , FL 33020
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Quality Control Inspectorwill perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, quality control, processing, storing, moving, packing, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies. Reports directly to the Manager of Quality and Traffic.
- Review of inbound shipments, verify traceability and documentation received.
- Post parts into Pentagon.
- Perform material handling operations, for example, inventory, shipping/receiving, inspection, and tooling, to ensure inventory control and accuracy
- Satisfy internal/external customer shipping deadlines
- Administer vendor and carrier contracts to ensure provision of agreed upon service(s) and/or product(s)
- Assist the team in resolving complex inventory discrepancies to determine root causes of inventory discrepancies and develop recommendations for corrective action
- Maintain competent knowledge of all customer requirements.
- Assist with processing drop shipment documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically 2+ years of experience in warehouse, stockroom, and/or material handling
- Minimum 1 year aviation industry experience in inspecting aircraft parts and paperwork
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, inventory management, and web-based applications
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign, and coordinate workload of assigned area and employees within a multiple project setting
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments, customers, vendors, and management
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift up to 45lbs
- Speak, understand, and follow directions in English
Competitive Compensation and Great Health Benefits.
Equal Employer Opportunity