Quality Control Associate
Tracy , CA 95304
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Marley Spoon is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week. Our customers select the recipes they would like to cook on our website or through the app. At our fulfillment center in Tracy, CA we build their individual meal kit with all the recipes and ingredients our customers need. The final product gets conveniently delivered directly from our warehouse to their doorstep.
Marley Spoon is seeking Full-time individuals who want work for a reputable company by gaining satisfaction through learning new manufacturing skills and moving up the career ladder. We are proud to be a creative, loyal, and devoted team that continues to grow. Marley Spoon offers YOU the chance to grow your network in a diverse community
Were looking for a Quality Control Associate in our Fulfillment Center to work with a team of 5+ full-time QC Associates. This position will be located in our Tracy, CA facility.
- Performs typical quality Control checks and tasks to support the production/warehouse team and the entire facility up to and including GMP enforcement, allergen control, food defense and line checks.
- Work with QC associates on standard operating procedures (food safety, GMP, allergens, CCPs, food defense, PPE / hygiene policies)
- Follow Marley Spoon policies and procedures
- Occasionally required to communicate with other departments to collaborate and solve problems
- Respectfully support and follow direction from supervisor or management and completes tasks with minimum supervision.
- Responsible for following standard operating procedures (safety, GMP, PPE, hygiene policies)
- Maintains the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Reports all food safety and sanitation issues to an immediate supervisor
- Aids in non-conformance identifications
- 6 months of experience in quality Control of a food manufacturing facility or similar setting preferred
- Knowledge of fresh produce preferred
- Clear and concise communicator, verbal and written English and Spanish preferred
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Food Handlers
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must satisfactorily complete a background check
- Must be able to work weekends, overtime and holidays as required
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders; repetitive use of hands with or without reasonable accommodation
- CA Sick Time
- Room for Growth
- A dynamic team with high ambitions