Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Quality Assurance RN
Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC
Albuquerque , NM 87101
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
For Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC (CNS), this position is responsible for the quality activities of CNS and is accountabile for the monitoring, implementation, and evaluation of processes and programs to meet regulatory compliance and standards of practice.
- One (1) year of experience in home health nursing mandatory.
- One (1) year of experience in quality assurance preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice professional nursing in the state in which the employee resides.
- Assists with the organization and direction of the quality assurance program.
- Monitors quality and appropriateness of services and products.
- Evaluates the effectiveness and outcomes of patient care.
- Performs routine client care record audits.
- Educates staff about home health statutes and administrative rules/regulations.
- Participates in other health, civic, education and professional groups as directed.
- Facilitates or consults CNS Leadership as needed and to communicate and facilitate the on-going process of development, implementation, and revision of clinical systems.
- Maintains an understanding and working knowledge of current nursing and other clinical systems, functions, and relationships as they relate/interface with other technologies within the enterprise and affected work processes.
Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/V/D and a drug free work place.