Quality Assurance/ Quality Improvement Analyst (Full-Time)
Vibrant Emotional Health
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 months ago
Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional Healths groundbreaking solutions have delivered high quality services and support, when, where and how people need it for over 50 years. Through our state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.
Title: Quality Assurance/ Quality Improvement Analyst (Full-time)
Reports to: Director of
Preventive ServicesPosition Summary:
Innovative preventive services programs provide home-based therapeutic case management and advocacy services to keep children safe and keep families together. This is a new position which requires strong analytic and implementation skills to assist in enhancing the practice in our General Preventive and Family Treatment and Rehabilitation Preventive Programs. Along with the supervisory team, this staff member will utilize data from diverse sources to ensure staff is meeting the service needs of families as well as the contracted program needs.
Job Duties and
- Conduct case and chart record review and compile data based on these reviews.
- Ensure compliance with ACS and OCFS standards and quality care practice.
- Review case management data and Safe Measures Dashboard reports to manage and maintain data quality and work with staff to interpret this data to identify and address strengths, trends, and areas in need of improvement.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data, records, and reports to monitor our programs performance.
- Implement and oversee data management strategies in collaboration with the supervisory team to establish and ensure effective data collection systems.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual ACS outcomes (including PAMS and APA reviews) and assist in managing the ACS Collaborative Quality Improvement (CoQI) responsibilities.
- Prepare clinical documentation review information for discussion at staff meetings.
- Participate in development, implementation, data collection and review of annual quality improvement work plan.
- Comply with NYC Childrens Services Standards and Indicators for Purchased Preventive Services and duties outlined in Program Manual.
- Attend weekly supervisory sessions with the Director, monthly staff and supervisory meetings, and other job-related meetings/ training's.
- Maintain documentation and produce paperwork/ reports as required for city, state, and agency accountability in a timely and complete manner.
- Complete required documentation in a timely manner utilizing the computer.
- Attend a minimum of 42 hours of required and job related in-service training sessions annually.
- Work with socially, economically, culturally and ethnically diverse groups in a mutually respectful manner using a strengths-based approach.
- Perform crisis response services, as required.
- Work flexible hours when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in nonprofit management or MSW, MA, Med, or other related field.
- Documented child welfare experience preferred. Mastery of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience conducting qualitative and/ or quantitative research. Knowledge of statistical techniques for predictive analytics.
- Familiarity with best practices in quality assurance/ quality improvement. Bilingual and bi-cultural candidates are encouraged to apply.
Vibrant Emotional Health is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, caregiver status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Excellent comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental income insurance, pre-tax transit/parking, pre-tax FSA for medical and dependent care, and 401K available.