Position:Quality Assurance / Process Improvement Analyst Location:3501 Ohio Drive, Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762 Project: ADS Duration: 3-5 years Clearance: Minimum- Interim Secret Summary of
Responsible for continually improving a IAW ISO 9001 within multiple development teams on the project.
Evaluates the overall performance of all development teams and software products based on contract requirements and QMS requirements. May develop procedures, work instructions, and other documents to enhance functions and to increase compliance with contractual requirements.
Manages an internal audit program and evaluates audit findings and results. Coordinates with team leaders for completion of IAW Corrective and Preventive Action Reports (CARs and PARs)applicable procedures. Monitors and assists with resolving corrective and preventive actions as necessary.
Performs independent analysis, determines scope and course of action required, and develops plans to resolve problems. Conducts analysis and review of problems to determine root cause. Also identifies areas for improvement and initiates Opportunities for Improvement (OFIs) IAW applicable procedures.
Conducts process and product measurements and analysis IAW ISO 9001. This may include developing performance measurements and metrics that include charts, graphs, reports, etc. Collects, evaluates, and analyses data to determine performance trends. Assesses whether the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are being met.
Schedules and coordinates management reviews and other meetings to review and assess overall project performance. Coordinates collection of data and data analysis to determine trends and potential areas for continual improvement of performance.
Evaluates customer comments and assists with the resolution of customer complaints. Assesses and analyses overall customer satisfaction.
Reviews the Quality AssuranceSurveillance Plan on a semi-annual basis.
Reviews procedures and documentation on an annual basis.
Min 1 year of Quality Assurance or process improvement Experience.
Excellent cross-functional communication skills and the ability to influence others.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
VIEW JOBS10/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-10T00:00Quality Assurance Manager (Job Number:440924)
Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product. Collaborates with engineering laboratory and production functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess control and manage risks of product quality and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications. Audits quality systems for development acceptance criteria (parameters based on product result). May undertake root cause analysis of incidents requiring corrective action. Ensures that corrective measures and deviation meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements. May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality. May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies and utilize quality tools to help drive continuous improvement. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
Manages experienced professionals (e.g. engineers, scientists, financial analysts) who exercise discretion and independent judgement performing assignments. Often heads one or more sections of a small department. SCOPE: Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization.
Interprets and administers policies, processes, and procedures that may affect sections and subordinate work units.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
Decisions have an impact on work processes and outcomes. Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to complete assignments normally result in serious delays and considerable expenditure of additional time, workforce, and funds.
Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside representatives at various levels. Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives. Interaction typically concerns resolutions of operational and scheduling issues. Often plays a key role in cooperative effort among members of a project team made up of representatives from other departments.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
* Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a SECRET
* The QAM responsible for the quality of services delivered on the program.
* The QAM shall ensure all performance standards, measures, and contract deliverables are in conformance with the contract, e.g., quality control plan, performance work statement, the quality assurance surveillance plan, and contract deliverables.
* The QAM shall support all functional areas of the contract to include the National Military Command Center.
* QAM duties include, but not limited to, leading all activities involving quality assurance, compliance, audits, deliverables, and process improvement.
* The QAM shall possess and maintain a secret clearance, excellent oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in ISO 9001-20000 IT Service Management and Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards. The QAM shall have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science-Information Technology or related field, and a minimum of 10 years of quality assurance experience.
* A QAM shall be on site 0600-1800, Monday through Friday, and available 24/7/365 within 2 hours to meet with the COR on site.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in ISO 9001-20000 IT Service Management and information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)standards
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's with 10 years
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 10, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ANDREWS AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: Full-timeSaicAndrews Air Force BaseMD
VIEW JOBS10/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-04T00:00CHENEGA PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
Company Job Title:
Procurement Analyst – Mid level
Chenega Job Title:
Analyst IV, Program
Joint Base Andrews, MD
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Chenega Professional and Technical Services, LLC (CPTS) is seeking a Procurement Analyst – Mid level to support the Air National Guard Acquisition Management Office (ANG AMO) within the Department of the Army, Department of Defense. The position will be responsible for Developing and completing Procurement Requirements Packages (PRP), requirement validation processes, Acquisition Planning Boards (APBs), and tracking and documenting modification procurement packages. The level of work is performed by senior level procurement analysts and mid-level procurement specialist who have services acquisition experience. This contract supports the Air National Guard Acquisition Management Office (ANG AMO) and Air National Guard directors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
* Interface with ANG AMO customers to develop and complete an estimated 300 to 450 Procurement Requirements Packages (PRPs) per fiscal year. PRPs will be for a wide variety of supplies and services and utilize a wide variety of contracts, orders, and agreements.
* Ensure PRP documents are complete and compliance with the Federal Acquisition
* Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), Army Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFARS), and policies, procedures, directives, etc. issued by the NGB Office Principal Assistant Responsible for Contracting (OPARC). PRP documents include, but are not limited to: Acquisition Plans, Acquisition Strategies, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans, Independent Government Estimates, Performance Work Statements, Performance Requirement Summaries, Request for Services Contract Approval Forms, and Market Research Summaries.
* Support end-to-end future fiscal year requirement validation processes and Acquisition Planning Boards (APBs) for 400 to 550 requirements per fiscal year. Includes organizing working and review groups and decision boards. Support also includes coordination of about 70 meetings, meeting notes, maintaining overall configuration control of requirements documents, and preparing and briefing the Monthly Acquisition Review (MAR).
* Interface with finance office and directors to process an estimated 200 modification procurement packets and 300 contract Unliquidated Obligations (ULO) de-obligation modifications packets per fiscal year.
* Ensure modification procurement packets and ULO) de-obligation modifications packets are complete and compliance with the FAR, DFARS, AFARS, and policies, procedures, directives, etc. issued by the NGB OPARC.
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
* US Citizenship and eligible for routine physical and logical access to US Government facilities and systems.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 20" DataValue=">20">3-8 years' experience working in the Department of the Army or and/or Department of Defense acquisition program offices or support roles.
* Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Certification in Contracting (CON) (or Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI), Project Management Institute (PMI), or similar equivalents if applicable; must be obtained within 90 days of hire)).
* Department of Defense Information Assurance Workforce Baseline Certification (DoD 8570.01-M) IASAE I or Federal Civilian/Commercial equivalents, if applicable; must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
* Security Clearance/Access: Active, National Security, Non-Critical Sensitive (NCS), High Risk (H), Tier 3 (T3), NACLC (National Agency Check with Law and Credit)/Access National Agency Check and Inquiries (ANACI), DoD ADP/IT-II
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Hands-on Experience with the Statutes, Executive Orders, OMB Circulars, and Federal and Department of Defense regulations, directives, instructions, and guidebooks governing Contracting.
* Hands-on Experience with the Statutes, Executive Orders, OMB Circulars, and Federal and Department of the Army regulations, directives, instructions, and guidebooks governing Acquisition, Administrative Management, and Organizational Charters.
* General Knowledge of Budget-to-Report (B2R) enterprise applications and business processes in global governmental/military security operations.
* General Knowledge of Cost Management (CM) enterprise applications and business processes in global governmental/military security operations.
* Additional Qualifications: Not Applicable.
* Information Technology Skills: Microsoft Word, Intermediate; Microsoft Excel, Intermediate; Microsoft Power Point, Intermediate; and Microsoft Outlook, Basic.
* Soft Skills: Presentation Skills, Critical Thinking, Collaborating, Conflict Resolution , Strategic Planning, Adaptability, and Knowledge Management.
* Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
* Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
'418881NjvcAndrews Air Force BaseMD
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00The Senior Network Specialist is a key resource providing maintenance and operational support for the U.S. Air Force LAN (Local Area Network) system and its components on Joint Base Andrews and Joint Base Anacostia-Bowling. Responsibilities include implementing firmware, software, and hardware changes to ensure the entire LAN complies with all DISA STIGs, AF TCNOs, and Enterprise Configuration Management Policies. Ensure proper authentication to network systems and hosts.
Will administer, manage, and maintain the following and ensure up-to-date vulnerability patches and security updates to meet/exceed all industry and agency standards:
* Cisco LMS (LAN Management Solution) systems and servers
* 802.1x/ISE (Identity Services Engine) systems and servers
* Cisco ACS (Access Control Server) systems and servers
* Must be able to provide emergency LAN troubleshooting assistance within 30 minutes of notification either by phone or in person and be onsite within 2 hours of notification of any emergency network outage on a rotating basis.
* Additional responsibilities include:
* Provide support for the NIPRNet (unclassified) and SIPRNet (classified) Networks
* Provide routine network troubleshooting and maintenance as directed by the customer
* Prepare, maintain, and provide customer with project planning documentation, network maps, and presentation material
* Manage and maintain all encryption devices on JBA and JBAB SIPRNet
* Prepare/deploy best practice configurations to all applicable network devices
* Utilize ticket system to process, log, and close trouble tickets
* Research and support new software, firmware, and hardware and load applicable updates to LAN equipment as directed by the customer
* Create and maintain a disaster recovery plan to include quarterly updates
* Participate in weekly Network Improvement Working Group meetings
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the top 100 employee owned companies in the United States. Employer Ownership means, that at AMERICAN SYSTEMS, we treat each other with respect. Every member of our team has a vested interest and benefits from MISSION SUCCESS. We all have the same goals – particularly in service to our nation's War Fighters; providing, team-focused, mission-essential support in challenging environments. Being truly effective means pushing beyond basic requirements. We build skilled and committed teams of experts. We conduct our work with a sense of purpose; loyal to the mission, our clients, each other and to the long-term success of the company.
* Must have an active Secret Clearance
* Current (and maintain) CCIE Routing & Switching Certification
* Current (and maintain) Security+ Certification
* Minimum of 7 years experience in:
* Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with a high energy level and willingness to aggressively take on responsibility
* Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement
* Able to work and effectively communicate with all levels of management, including executive management
* Strong verbal and writing skills
* Unconditional integrity and commitment to achieving goals
* Network design and administration in a network support environment
Must have experience with:
* GEM-X Encryptor Manager
* Cisco LAN Management Solution
* Cisco Identity Services Engine
* Cisco Access Control Servers
American SystemsAndrews Air Force BaseMD