Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Quality Assurance Manager
Santa Barbara , CA 93101
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client provides computing and electronic systems for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications.
Our client looking for a talented individual with Aerospace & Defense background and expertise in quality assurance and process optimization. The candidate will be part of a team designing, manufacturing, and selling compact and ruggedized board level and system level products.
- Bachelors Degree (Engineering, Science, or similar discipline preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years as a Quality Manager/Executive with proven results.
- Extensive practical knowledge of AS9100 quality systems.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and comfortable reviewing contract terms and conditions.
- Proficient in training company employees in Quality practices (such as root cause analysis)
- Proficient in managing customer complaints and resolving supply chain management issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking capability.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook.
- US Citizenship
- Comprehensive technical understanding of high-speed A/D & D/A devices
- Expertise in AS9100 and ISO Quality standards
- Experience in IDEA
- Six Sigma and Lean experience (certification would be considered a plus)
- IPC610 experience